RK Preserve Carpet Cleaning – Family Operated Carpet Cleaning with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION OR 24\7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
A Reputation of Quality
~Family Owned and Operated.
~Our personal reputation is on the line, we do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied
~Licensed, Bonded And Insured Contractor
~Industry Leading 5 Star Guarantee and Warranty
~OSHA 30 Certified
~Child and Pet Safe
Call Us! Residential and Commercial
Let Us Work While You Unwind
RK PRESERVE is a full service cleaning and repair contractor. We offer Carpet Cleaning for all carpet types and materials; commercial and residential.Book In Only 60 Seconds
Our services are available in the greater Portland Metro and surrounding areas
- Barlow, Canby, Estacada, Gladstone, Happy Valley, Johnson City, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Molalla, Oregon City, Portland, Rivergrove, Sandy, Tualatin, West Linn, Wilsonville Beavercreek, Government Camp, Jennings Lodge, Mount Hood Village, Mulino, Oak Grove, Oatfield, Stafford, Sunnyside, Fairview, Gresham, Maywood, Park, Milwaukie, Portland, Troutdale, Wood Village, Aloha, Bethany, Bull Mountain, Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, Garden Home, Whitford, Metzger, Oak Hills, Raleigh Hills, Rockcreek, West Haven, Sylvan West Slope, Aumsville, Aurora, Detroit, Donald,Gervais, Hubbard, Jefferson, Keizer, Mt. Angel, St. Paul, Salem, Scotts Mills, Silverton, Stayton, Sublimity, Turner, Woodburn And Others
Schedule Your Cleaning Now & Get Free Estimate
Join Our Happy Clients
My Chair and Ottoman Looked like new. The carpet and furniture dried very fast.
Arrived on time, Quick, Professional Efficient Worker with great rates. Great customer service. Will Be Referring to others.
This Moment is your Photography
Great service, Very professional and on time. Got my Carpets spotless.
Rick Was on time courteous and the carpets looked great.
Find reviews and Background check certification
RK Preserve Carpet Cleaning is a locally owned and operated carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning service operating in the Greater Portland Metro and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in our ability to stay on top of the latest cleaning equipment and products that are available on the market. We also comply with the IICRC’s carpet cleaning standards. The IICRC (Institute of Cleaning, Restoration and Inspection) is the authority on carpet cleaning throughout the world. We carry the most recommended cleaning systems for taking care of your home or office. We back our work 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Fully Insured
- Locally Owned & Operated.
- Over 15 years of Cleaning Experience under one roof
- IICRC certified
- We use only the finest carpet cleaning products
- We promise 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- No Surprise Pricing Guarantee
Common misconceptions Carpet Cleaning
All carpet cleaners and carpet cleaning companies are all the same. I might just as well hire the company that quotes the lowest price. Usually not. Some carpet cleaning companies offer a low price to persuade you to call, but then add on services you thought were included in the price. It would be like a car dealer quoting you for a new car and then telling you the steering wheel and windshield are extra.
It makes no difference which method of cleaning you choose. This is incorrect. One has several methods to choose from: Bonnet, Dry Foam, Dry Compound and Hot Water Extraction (steam cleaning). Some cleaning systems are considered interim maintenance cleaning systems and others are regarded as restorative by the industry. Only Hot Water Extraction (steam cleaning) can employ a rinse step to leave your carpets as residue free as possible.
All a company needs to clean carpets correctly is the right equipment. This is incorrect. Many cleaning companies own professional carpet cleaning systems, but they don’t teach their technicians the proper ways to use them. Make sure the cleaning company you choose has technicians who are trained by certified carpet instructors.
The longer you wait between carpet cleanings, the better. This is incorrect. Dirt is like sandpaper. It damages your carpet. The more often you have your carpets cleaned, the longer they will last. Industry standards recommend that you clean your carpets every 6 to 18 months, depending on your lifestyle.
Carpet cleaners don’t provide references. This is incorrect. Carpet cleaners provide customer references all the time. If the cleaner you’re considering won’t provide references, you know the cleaner:
- Is new to the business and doesn’t have references.
- Is dishonest and doesn’t have good references.
- Does poor work and will never warrant a favorable recommendation.